Private Limited Company Registration in India
Your dream to start a business in India can’t come to realization if you don’t have a proper business entity to support it. A private limited company is the most prominent form of business entity in India.
Private Limited Company Registration Benefits
In order to start your business with such an entity, you need to go through the process of Private Limited company incorporation. Once you are successful with the process, you will get to enjoy the perks of a private limited company that include the following:
- Easy access to loans: For a business incorporated as a private limited firm, it is easy to acquire loans.
- Perpetual existence: Once the company is registered, it will be able to exist even after the owners have died.
- Separate legal entity: After you register a private limited company, the company itself becomes a separate legal entity.
- Ability to own property: As private limited company formation leads to the company becoming a separate legal entity.
- Tax benefits: A registered private limited company enjoys many tax benefits as well.
However, acquiring this business entity is no small task, for there are many requirements for private limited company.
Requirements for private limited company:
- Minimum two directors
- Minimum two shareholders
- At least one director should be from India
- Maximum 200 shareholders.
In order to keep up with these requirements, you need the assistance of the business experts. Additionally, the process of private limited company registration in India is something that only experts like CA or CS should handle.
Therefore, Becompliantnow is here to help out. Our complete private limited company registration services shall ensure that you can setup your company and be on your way to success in no time.