DOT Compliance in India
If you are running an OSP Centre and by that we mean providing IT enabled services like Tele-trading, ecommerce, Tele-education, Tele-banking, Network operation centres, Call centres, you need OSP registration. Once you have gotten the OSP registration in India, you need to follow the DOT Compliance in India to retain the registration.
What is DOT Compliance?
DOT Compliances are forms that need to be filed and submitted to the Term cell. There are two types of DOT Compliances
- Form to inform about the change in OSP: If there is any change or there are changes in the original OSP registration such as Change in director, change in connectivity or infrastructure, then the Term cell is needed to be made aware of it within 15 days of such changes.
- Annual Return: The second DOT Compliance is the Annual Return that needs to be filed within 6 months of the end of the financial year.
- Client Details.
- Annual Turnover
- Net profit/loss.
- Employee details as specified in the Return Performa.
As you can imagine, filing the DOT Compliance requires accuracy. Therefore, you should let the matter be handled by the experts.
Why choose us for your DOT Compliance Needs?
DOT Compliance that needs to be filed in the Annual Return to the Department of Telecommunication needs to be accurate.
We make sure that:
- Our annual return services are timely.
- Our consultations are thorough.
- Our costs are transparent.
- Our services are reliable.